We encourage all sections of the community to work with Exmouth in Bloom to create a better environment for us all. If you would like to become a Volunteer please email us through the Contact tab above.
Groups we have worked with during the past few years include:
- Exmouth Tidy Group, Surfers against Sewage, Clean Beach Exmouth and Clean Streets Exmouth, who all keep the public informed about reducing litter in and around the town. They also organised litter picks.
- Children from local Primary and Nursery schools who helped with planting flowerbeds in Manor Gardens and with other gardening-related projects
- Members of Gateway Club, adults with learning disabilities, helped with planting at Haldon House surgery
- Abbeyfield Residential Home who assisted with planting.
- Local gardeners who work in their own community on projects and enter the Local Gardening Competition and some have entered the RHS Britain in Bloom It’s Your Neighbourhood scheme.
- Local Brownies and Rainbows who take part in the South West in Bloom themed painting competition each year. The Brownies and Rainbows also helped with planting at the railway station.
- EDDC Countryside Team
- Wild East Devon
- Wild Exmouth
- Exmouth Tree Project.
- Exmouth Wildlife Group
- Swift Boxes
- Schools Environment Conference (Exmouth Town Council)
- Transition Exmouth
- Devon Wildlife Trust members who willingly give their invaluable help and expertise.