Lynette judged three IYNs on her Bloom tour.
1.The Lambeth Walk Local Community Project
2.Littleham Primary School, Gardening Club: as it wasnt possible to visit the school due to it being holiday time this was in a form of a Presentation and Film.
Here is a photo of the vegetable plot. The Quiet Garden is to the left of the photo. The photo below was taken in 2019 (pre Covid), in the school garden during a harvesting morning.
3. The Swan Project: The ‘Art in the Landscape 2018’ award-winning project with Exmouth Art Group.
then after lunch….
4. The Bicton Inn and immediate area
5.Manor Lodge Residenial Home
6. The Madeira Bowling Club
Then the following day Lynette returned to see…..
8. Summerleaze Residential Care Home
9.Exmouth and District Allotments at Hamilton Road
10. Bystock Pools, National Nature Reserve and Mindfulness Trail.
11. Waverley Road ‘Lockdown inspired’ Front Gardens Competition Community Effort. ( 22 houses in the road entered. It’s amazing what can be done with a small space.)