We encourage all sections of the community to work with Exmouth in Bloom to create a better environment for us all. If you would like to become a Volunteer please email us through the Contact tab above.
Groups who have worked with us this year include:
- Exmouth Tidy Group, Clean Beach Exmouth and Clean Streets Exmouth, who all keep the public informed about reducing litter in and around the town. They also organise litter picks.
- Children from local Primary and Nursery schools who help with planting flowerbeds in Manor Gardens and with other gardening-related projects
- Members of Gateway Club, adults with learning disabilities, help with planting at Haldon House surgery
- Rose Lodge Residential Home who assist with planting.
- Local gardeners who work in their own community on projects and enter the Local Gardening Competition and some have entered the RHS Britain in Bloom It’s Your Neighbourhood scheme.
- Local Guides, Brownies and Rainbows who take part in a garden-themed painting competition each year. The Brownies and Rainbows also help plant at the railway station
- Devon Wildlife Trust members who willingly give their invaluable help and expertise.
- Devon Wildlife Garden volunteers who look after and develop a plot on the Hamilton Road Allotments and educate visiting schoolchildren, as well as showing the South West in Bloom judges around this special place.